Design Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank Help.

Go down

Rank Help. Empty Rank Help.

Post by fear Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Hello, Fear here, I just thought I should post a Rank help post, as suggested by Skillergod.

The Design Team - The Design Team is to teach you/create for you, a well designed Image, and/or layout, they are the people you would go to if you are in doubt or need some advice on making or creating your masterpiece.

The Management Team - Such as myself has had around 4-5 years of working with forums and i have to say at the moment this forum is looking GREAT! - I am now Head of The Management Team, my role in this is to keep the forum in constant updates and idea's I play a major role in forum design since I am an experienced forum user. The Management Team is also here to help you Manage, and show you how to manage a Forum/Website! The Head Forum Manager is there to assist the management team & staff & everyone else Smile

M.V.M.Stands for Most Valuable Member - is a designated group of members chosen by the staff. they get special treatment, and extra help for their motivation toward the Forum.

The Administrative Team - is a Designated group Chosen by the Forum Founders, and already Hired Moderators and Administrators. These are the people you can go to aswell as the Management Team if you are in doubt of any Offensive Material found on the forum, they spend some time helping people and sometime checking over posts that have been reported by the community. https://designmanagement.forumotion.com/report-offensive-creations-f5/report-format-t3.htm

The Moderators - A group of Staff Chosen Members who are dedicated and trustworthy, who can follow rules, and enforce them - https://designmanagement.forumotion.com/rules-regulations-f11/offical-forum-rules-t10.htm - these are the people that have Special Privileges within the forum such as the power to Lock topics and move, delete Posts, they also have the authority to request a temporary or permanent ban or mute ( stopped from posting for a period of time) they MUST state why they have locked a topic.

well i hope this helps

Thank you for your suggestion Skillergod

Regards

Fear
Forum Management

Last edited by fear on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edditing some stuff :))
fear
fear
Head Of Forum Management
Head Of Forum Management

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum