Design Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a rant!

3 posters

Go down

I have a rant! Empty I have a rant!

Post by Bigassballs Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:31 am

Well my rants aren't really about having problems, they are just funny rants that I have because I make the funny ^.^ Well, I'm tired of how people treat extremely fat people like they have a fucking disease...like did you know the government began to give people that are extremely overweight like 300 pounds heavy a certificate that they have a disorder...I find this extremely stupid because when someone makes fun of them, they get all mad and sht. I mean come on if you can't make fun of yourself and laugh about it then you shouldn't be allowed to make fun of everyone else...I make fun of myself all the time and it helps towards if when someone makes fun of me and I'm able to make fun of whoever the fck I want because you should be able to understand that you became extremely overweight by yourself...no one made you...no one told you too...so if you can't take the heat...get out of the kitchen..literally though get out...I don't make fun because I think its mean but my friends do and that's the fat person's problem unless they were born fat and have a digestion problem...but if you were healthy and started eating like a pig until you became 300 pounds heavier...then that's your fault live with it. I mean if I was at burger king and some fat guy was taking half an hour to make a order on everything I would go "Listen to me motherfucker...move your fat fucking ass out of the way so the rest of the other 30 people that want to order can get their food, if you can run 3 laps around burger king I will give you props and allow you to order, but until then...start running." I don't wanna be mean but thats how I feel...the world is a fucked up place :/ I apologize for the language...
Bigassballs
Bigassballs
Administrative Team
Administrative Team

Back to top Go down

I have a rant! Empty Re: I have a rant!

Post by fear Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Haha yeah, no problem about the language.... Smile and yeah i totally agree with you Smile

Fear
Head of forum management
fear
fear
Head Of Forum Management
Head Of Forum Management

Back to top Go down

Post by skillergod Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Thats Very True, In My Country It´s The Same S*it Thing... Not The Certificate, But For Example: >Taxis Don´t Stop If You Are Fat...
soooo BAD Shocked
skillergod
skillergod
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigassballs Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:24 am

OMFG duuuude! skillergod your from Argentina...i'm from like your brother country, Uruguay lets go baby! xD unless your not from Argentina :/ then wtf :[ but if you are then you sir, rape xD
Bigassballs
Bigassballs
Administrative Team
Administrative Team

Back to top Go down

Post by skillergod Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:19 am

Yup, Im From Buenos Aires. Very Happy I Went To Uruguay 3 Times. It`s Awesome.!!!
skillergod
skillergod
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum